Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Haven't post in a long while. Been focusing more on 40k then warhammer of late. I've got a couple of tournaments in the next month, a 1750 and a 1800pts. My Army list is

Deamon Prince, Wings, Warp Time
Deamon Prince, Wings, Warp Time

8 Beserkers with Champion, Powerfist & Rhino
8 Beserkers with Champion, Powerfist & Rhino
8 Beserkers with Champion, Powerfist & Rhino
8 Summoned Deamons
8 Summoned Deamons
2 Oblitorators
2 Oblitorators
4 Terminators, Combi Bolter/Melta, 1 power fist. Icon Khorne

To take it up to 1800 I'm considering either droping the Icon from the Terminators in favour of a 5th Oblit or poss adding the Mark of Nurgle onto the Daemon Princes, technically not making them World Eaters anymore but I can still use the models for them. It's less fluff more tweaked.

I'm also of the opinion that i need to start building some more tweaked armies and get away from wanting to maintain fluff and "friendly" armies as the club I've started going to seems to have a lot of very tweaked armies. I'm considering doing the following Imperial Guard

Comany Command Squad 4x Melta, Chimera
10 Veteran 3x Plasma, Chimera
10 Veteran 3x Plasma, Chimera
10 Veteran 3x Plasma, Chimera
10 Veteran 3x Melta, Valkeryie
10 Veteran 3x Melta, Valkeryie
2 Leman Russ
2 Hellhounds

Still leaves me with about 65 pts to play around with.

1 comment:

  1. 4 fast attack choices so you have to squadron either the valks or the hellhounds :(
    Rocket pods are worth it, and i would put heavy flamer / multilaser on all the chimeras! I should dig my list....
    Tim

    ReplyDelete