Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Prep work finished for Toy Soldier

So I've finished my painting for  Toy solider this weekend. I'm taking Chaos space marines and they're slowly evolving into the "net list" version as the number of obliterators increases and Plague Marines creep into the mix. The army list I'm taking is;


Daemon Prince, Wings, Mark of Nurgle, Warptime
Daemon Prince, Wings, Mark of Nurgle, Warptime
8 Khorne Beserkers with Personal Icon, Champion with Powerfist and Rhino with Extra Armour
8 Khorne Beserkers with Personal Icon, Champion with Powerfist and Rhino with Extra Armour
6 Plague Marines with Personal Icon & 2 Plasma Guns in a Rhino
6 Plague Marines with Personal Icon & 2 Plasma Guns in a Rhino
2 Obliterators
2 Obliterators
2 Obliterators

Some concerns over the number of models in the army 38 models seems very light to me for 1750 pts, but we'll see how well they do. Couple of shots of the newly painted plague marines, I actually quite enjoyed painting them and might make some more up.


No comments:

Post a Comment