Monday, 12 September 2011

Northern Warlords prep

So I'm only 4 days away from another tournament which may turn out to be the last with my CSM army for a while. The new Necron codex is due later this year and I'm thinking og getting a new Necron army. That combined with potentially sell my car in a few weeks means I'll have the money to buy one. I'll definately return to CSM once they get a new codex, cos Chaos will always be my first love :)

But for the tournament this weekend I'm taking

Abaddon the Despoiler
8 Beserkers with Skull Champion and Power fist
5 Plague Marines in rhino with 2 Plasma guns
5 Plague Marines in rhino with 2 Plasma guns
2 Obliterators
2 Olbiterators
3 Terminators with Combi meltas
Landraider with Daemonic possession
Landraider with Daemonic possession

Little worried its a very small army, almost half the army is Abaddon and the 2 landraiders but we'll see how it goes. Some form of write up to follow post weekend I suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment