Monday, 12 November 2012

The Return of Hive Fleet Krogoth

Ok so I've done a total 180 in 40K, with one week to go before the GT heat and the army list submission for Blog War 4 I've dropped my Chaos Space Marines in favour of a return of Hive Fleet Krogoth. I played a couple of games with them on Saturday and loved them, so they're back.

What this does mean is a lot of painting in the next 5 days. I've gone for a psychic choir army list featuring 8 different psykers (2 Tyrants, 2 Tervigons, 3 Zoanathrope and the Doom!) backed up by a lot of Gaunts and Gargoyles. What this means is I've got paint, 2 winged Tyrants, 16 Gargoyles, 2 Zoanthropes and 8 Devilgaunts before Saturday, no panic then

But I enjoyed my 2 games with them on Saturday and that's what counts, plus I've got a few nasty tricks up my sleeves with the Pyskers. Reducing a target unit to toughness 1 before hitting Hemorrhage  on the unit or just knocking the toughness of units down so gaunts are wounding on a 2+. It's rather funny when Thunderhammers double the strength of a unit to two.

Anyway I'm gonna do a full write up of the army once I've managed to paint a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment